maybe easier to read
spiny urchin
2015-05-29 04:34:59 UTC
Here I have edited the web page by parsing irrelevant material and better
explaining the rest.

http://www.stonetabernacle.com/intersect-curve.html

To be honest, however, I'm not sure about it. I encountered some fluke that
I used, f '(x) = +/- sqrt(-1).
I don't understand complex numbers enough to deduce its meaning.

However for math buffs I hope it makes for easier reading and understanding.
William Elliot
2015-05-29 05:09:51 UTC
Post by spiny urchin
Here I have edited the web page by parsing irrelevant material and better
explaining the rest.
http://www.stonetabernacle.com/intersect-curve.html
To be honest, however, I'm not sure about it. I encountered some fluke that I
used, f '(x) = +/- sqrt(-1).
I don't understand complex numbers enough to deduce its meaning.
However for math buffs I hope it makes for easier reading and understanding.
Tomakeyourequationsreadable,usesomespaces.Don'tdolikethis.