a couple solar pictures
Jon G.
2017-02-07 04:40:09 UTC
Here development and a couple pictures of the solar collector that I built:

http://www.stonetabernacle.com/Parabolic_Trough.html

Nested Parabolas for 1/4" plywood

---
Yuri Kreton
2017-02-07 19:02:43 UTC
Post by Jon G.
http://www.stonetabernacle.com/Parabolic_Trough.html
Nested Parabolas for 1/4" plywood
---
looks good!

what material did you use for the reflective surface ?
Pfsszxt
And this is related to this group ---how?
Serg Io
2017-02-07 20:13:13 UTC
Post by Pfsszxt
Post by Yuri Kreton
Post by Jon G.
http://www.stonetabernacle.com/Parabolic_Trough.html
Nested Parabolas for 1/4" plywood
---
looks good!
what material did you use for the reflective surface ?
And this is related to this group ---how?
how come your name has no vowels ?

and why are you posting here ?

go post in Alt.watabee.a.netnannies.for.Jesus
Jon G.
2017-02-12 23:23:01 UTC
Post by Yuri Kreton
Post by Jon G.
http://www.stonetabernacle.com/Parabolic_Trough.html
Nested Parabolas for 1/4" plywood
---
looks good!
what material did you use for the reflective surface ?
a 48 inch by 16 inch acrylic mirror

http://www.stonetabernacle.com/Parabolic_Trough.html

I corrected an error.

The next one I'm building will be plywood covered by reflective Mylar.
Acrylic mirrors are too expensive.

---

Pfsszxt
2017-02-07 20:11:02 UTC
and this math?
Serg Io
2017-02-07 22:41:48 UTC
Post by Pfsszxt
Post by Jon G.
http://www.stonetabernacle.com/Parabolic_Trough.html
Nested Parabolas for 1/4" plywood
and this math?
review the math in the link, the derivation of M, can you follow it ?