she will
spiny urchin
2015-04-24 02:28:23 UTC
It is impossible for all the books and all the meetings to cover all bases
when it comes to recovery. There came times when all I had left was between
me and God, and obeying the result.

I know I've had it in for Carolyn for years, but it never pleases God to
kill the wicked, only that they turn from their ways. Yet she goes on and
on indifferently. Since she revels in testing God's patience, how would she
like to have her patience tested? Or is losing her temper a privilege to
everyone coming from academia? No it's not. She will eat shit and keep her
peace for as long as it takes.

That is, if she's still alive.
Pfsszxt
2015-04-24 13:47:01 UTC
Post by spiny urchin
It is impossible for all the books and all the meetings to cover all
bases when it comes to recovery. There came times when all I had left
was between me and God, and obeying the result.
I know I've had it in for Carolyn for years, but it never pleases God to
kill the wicked, only that they turn from their ways. Yet she goes on
and on indifferently. Since she revels in testing God's patience, how
would she like to have her patience tested? Or is losing her temper a
privilege to everyone coming from academia? No it's not. She will eat
shit and keep her peace for as long as it takes.
That is, if she's still alive.
man! You are ill! Get help!

---